The modular kitchens are real projects that can be adapt to customer’s needs. Technically, the modular kitchens are composed of several simple elements, such as wall units, base units, countertops and tall units, combined together, according to the needs and the space available.
Modular kitchen where the furniture are supplied unassembled with assembly kit (hardware and instructions) and the buyer will be responsible for the entire installation. Usually for very low range
Kitchens with fixed furniture and appliances, you choose the composition view and there is no possibility of change. Usually for very low range and used by the stores.
• LINEAR: the furniture are placed on a single wall
• DOUBLE LINEAR: the furniture are placed on two single walls
• BLOCKS: the furniture are placed in groups on more walls without a corner
• CORNER: the furniture are placed on two adjacent walls, forming a corner.
• AS A “C” or “U”: the furniture are placed on two adjacent walls, forming two corners.
• ISLAND: the furniture are placed on more walls and they form also a central element that can be used in various ways (snack countertop, worktop, simple support).
• PENINSULA: the furniture are placed on one or more walls and the peninsula is an additional unit that articulates the space of the kitchen. The protruding element may provide an additional worktop, with sink and/or hob, or a breakfast countertop.